Your Questions / Our Answers
The following applies for our open training courses in German:
Who is the correct person to contact?
If you require advise about any matter concerning PROAKTIV Management AG’s open training courses or in-house training programmes, please contact our team.
- Customer service: Ms Karen-Luciana Fischer,
Telephone + 49 221/ 4 85 38 38
- Advice about our programmes: Mr Carsten Düsener,
Telephone +49 221/ 4 85 38 40
- E-learning platform: Ms Julia Krischke,
Telephone +49 221/4 85 38 35
Should you have any questions or an interest in our programmes, we would be pleased to receive your call or email.
How does the registration work?
- Registration: you can register online on our German homepage (on the course page under „Termine“), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (+49 221/ 4 85 38 48). You will receive confirmation of your registration by return.
- Available spaces: you can get information about available spaces online on the course pages on our homepage or by telephone from Ms Karen-Luciana Fischer, telephone +49 221 /4 85 38 38.
- Registration deadline: as long as places are available, you can register for a course up until the day before the course is due to begin.
- Number of participants: depending on the course, the number of participants will be between 8 and at the most 11.
- Cancellation/ changing your booking: PROAKTIV Management AG’s General Terms & Conditions apply. Up to 12 weeks before the start of the course, we will cancel your contract free of charge. If the contract is cancelled later than 12 weeks before the start of the course, we charge 50 % of the course fees. If a cancellation of the contract is made later than 4 weeks before the start of the course, we charge 100 % of the course fee. The customer may at any time name a substitute participant. No additional costs are involved for doing so.
How are PROAKTIV Management AG's training courses organised?
- Course times: as a rule, open training courses take place on weekdays from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm.
- Course locations: our courses are held in selected hotels all over Germany, in Austria and in Swizterland. The open training courses take place in all well-known cities such as Munich, Hamburg, Cologne and many more.
In-house training courses can be carried out on your own premises.
- Dress code: we suggest that you dress in the same way you would do if you were at work. Usually: business or business casual.
- Conference package: included in the course fees are: conference drinks, lunch and coffee breaks.
Room allotment: we have room allotments at particularly favourable conditions at the venue. Breakfast is included in the price for the room, evening meals are not included. Please contact the conference hotel directly and ask for the PROAKTIV-room allotment or ask Ms Karen-Luciana Fischer for information on
+49 221/ 4 85 38 38 or email@example.com
What is the invoicing procedure?
As a rule, invoices are issued 6 to 8 weeks before the course starts. Payment of the overall fee for an open course is due net 4 weeks before the course starts at the latest. For the bank transfer, please use the PROAKTIV Management AG account stated on the invoice.